Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our Final member:)


Is Melissa. I met Melissa on SCS, we are in lots of swaps together and her cards are darling! She wanted to help out and i was glad to take her on board!! Here is her bio...
" I've been married for almost 15 years to a great guy who makes me laugh. We have 3 wonderful kids (2 boys, 1 girl) that are very active in school, activities and church. I've been stamping for 11 years, I was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 10 years. My style tends to be clean and simple. My other hobbies include crocheting and reading. I do not watch TV but love movies."
There you have it!! My first design team! This will be a great 3 months with them until:) I have 4 ladies lined up for the 2nd design team...just need 2 more! If you want to be part of the design team just send me a message with your blog addy or SCS gallery, i would be happy if you could help!! :)
Have a great day!! New challenge up tomorrow! you will love it:)
HUGS!!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}