Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Challenge #12 Lets ROCK:)




I know you were waiting for it weren't you?? lol This week its all about the rock music ;) (ok if you have no rock music stuff you can do any music theme)






Be sure to use the code CCBJ12 when uploading to SCS and PCP (use this as the code word so we can all find them!) You have until midnight on the 23rd to be entered into the draw! Be sure you put your link with Mr. Linky or else you won't be entered!




The winner for the blog banner by Michelle Laycock is.....

#2 Kristyn R. Email me janetrossi@yahoo.ca.




















Here is my card for the week! This is a stamp set from Hannah Stamps!!













This card is by Vanja!! OMG, i love it!!! the stars are such a nice touch and this gorjuss girl is too cute!!!



















This card is Sharons creation, i love the boxed look to it, very pretty!

















Melissa ROCKS:) She got the paper and image as a digi image! Great card for a teen!!


















This card so reminds me of the RNR hall of fame! Great card Joan:)


















This fab guitar card is from Anne! I sent her this stamp, so cool that she used it!!





And our last card is from Jessica! I had a feeling she would use Rockabella!! love the colours!!















Our prize this week is $10 to the Stamping Bella store! :) So get crafting! :)










11 comments:

  1. Janet, 80's Hair Bands Rule!!!

    What a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My submission is more music than rock...haha...

    And I just couldn't come up with anything for last week's sketch. I was stumped!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janet!! How are you doin? I loved this week's theme. I had lots of fun with it. Hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't find Mr.Linky. How do I go about entering my card?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge Janet!

    And thanks for the eye-candy picture of Axl!

    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Mister Linky was finally working for me. Now this was really a challenge for me;) But Ii had fun. Thank you, for reminding me of an old Fav song, November Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was waiting for this challenge Janet! =) I'm glad I got the chance to play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun stuff! I was able to play again this week, and again, I combined your challenge with Libby's From Courtney's Closet Challenge. My card is totally not my style, so thanks for a real challenge.

    HUGS!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a little late, but combined your color challenge and made something ROCKING. My creation

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}