Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Challenge #43 Blingy

Since its so close to Christmas i thought we would have an easy challenge this week! Lets bling up our cards! Everyone uses bling so this shouldn't be a hard one:)

Please have your cards linked with Mr. Linky by midnight Saturday Dec 26th to be entered in the draw. When uploading to PCP or SCS please use the code CCBJ43.

The winner for last weeks challenge is #13 craftygirlfromMG!! Please email me and i will pass your info on so you can get your prize! janetrossi@yahoo.ca

I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday season!! :) I can't wait for a little break!! :)

Now onto the DT creations!!









Jackie made this very pretty card:)













This is by jane, i love this bella!!!




















Joan got the bling right! lol I love it! The colours are fantastic!















This fantastic card is by Blackdragon! I adore the colours! so cool!





















This cutie is by Anita! I love the colours!




















here is my blingy frame:) (that is my nephew and his gf!)












Chris made this fab ornament! I love it!!













Your prize this week are 2 packages of bella dots purple and black! :)

happy holidays!!
hugs





10 comments:

  1. Lovely challenge Merry Christmas ladies, the DT cards are lovely , you can view my entry Here as the Mr linky Dosn't seem to be there
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely creations Ladies, no Mr Linky, Here's my card
    Thanks Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful FAB projects ladies!!!!

    No Mr. Linky -

    My Entry

    Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! very beautiful DT's works.
    I've put my card with Mr. Linky.
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI ladies - what a great challenge - who doesn't love BLING!! Great DT inspiration - thanks for having me! Happy CHRISTmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge and inspiration. I want to wish everyone a happy holiday and thanks for having me. Fun inspiration ladies.

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's mine! Hope the holographic embossing powder is blingy enough.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}